Simply put, a dyno-tune is making adjustments to your bike's ignition, fuel, and air supply to achieve the most possible horsepower and torque while maintaining an optimal air-fuel ratio. To do this we use our state-of-the-art dynamometer (dyno). Before testing, your bike should be in good condition. If the tires, belt, etc. are in poor condition they may fail because they will be tested at maximum output.
WHY GET YOUR BIKE DYNO-TUNED?
Running on our dyno does so much more that tell horsepower and torque! It can look into your motorcycle and see things like:
- Fuel Mixture
- Cam Timing
- Clutch Slippage
- How loose or tight your drive chain is (and whether or not it needs to be replaced)
- How your sprockets are holding up
- Whether your cush drive is worn
- If your fuel needle needs to be adjusted
- If your bike needs a tune-up or valve adjusment
- If your speedomotor & tachometerare properly calibrated
ALL THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING...
Because pinpoint tuning can do several things for you and your bike:
- Increase Fuel Economy: Prices at the pump are killing everybody these days. A bike that is tuned properly can dramatically increase fuel economy.
- Engine Temperature:A bike that is tuned to lean will run hotter than a bike that is properly tuned. Tuning your bike for the correct A/F ratio will provide you with an engine that will run cooler, last longer, and be more enjoyable to ride!
- Increase Performance:Are you happy with the performance of your bike? Tuning your motorcycle can increase the HP and TQ with the current setup in your engine now. Increases of 8-10 horsepower and 10-15 ft-lbs of torque are not uncommon from just proper tuning.
HOW DO I GET MY BIKE DYNO-TUNED?
Let our expereinced tuning staff give you an evaluation on our sate-of-the-art dyno. The dyno will show you exactly what you are going to get for your money before you even spend a dime. You can be confident that you not only get what you're paying for, but that the job was done right!